Z WAVE ZIMMER - STEVEN WEINER MD - DESTIN, PANAMA CITY, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Z WAVE BY ZIMMER
ENHANCE RESULTS FROM COOLSCULPTING AND VANQUISH
REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF CELLULITE
Z Wave uses high energy radial shock waves that penetrate the skin up to 3.5 cm. The device was initially developed to improve the appearance of cellulite. The procedure is painless and takes about 5 minutes to treat the area the size of a sheet of paper.
- Cellulite fibrous bands are broken down
- Circulation is improved in the cellulite, creating a healthier environment in area of cellulite
- Fat bulges that protrude through to the skin are reduced
- Series of up to 12 treatments, up to 3 times a week are done initially.
- Treatments are PAINLESS
- Touch ups required at about 3 month intervals
Studies done on patients after their Coolsculpting procedures have shown improved results when using Z Wave as an alternative to manual massage.
WHEN Z WAVE IS PERFORMED IMMEDIATELY AFTER AND IN 4 WEEKLY SESSIONS AFTER COOLSCULPTING, RESULTS HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO LEAD UP TO 60% MORE FAT LOSS WHEN COMPARED TO PATIENTS WHO JUST RECEIVED MANUAL MASSAGE AT COMPLETION OF TREATMENT. ALSO FULL RESULTS ARE FASTER (4-6 WEEKS) VS THE USUAL (10-12 WEEKS)
THERE ARE ALSO CASE REPORTS OF IMPROVEMENTS WHEN USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH VANQUISH
Dr Weiner's theory of the mechanism of the enhanced results when Z Wave is used in conjuction with fat reduction technology:
When cold (Coolsculpting) or heat (Vanquish) is used to kill fat cells, there will be 3 types of reaction by the cells to this insult:
- The cell will be terminally injured by the technology
- The cell will be unaffected by the technology
- The cell will be injured but not fatally.
It is this third type of cell that the Z Wave will push over the brink into the terminally injured phase. The pulse waves send enough shock to the cell that adds to the cold or heat injury, so the cell can not recovery and eventually dies through apoptosis.