VANQUISH FOR FAT LOSS - STEVEN WEINER MD - DESTIN - PANAMA CITY - SANTA ROSA BEACH
NON INVASIVE FAT LOSS
WE NOW HAVE Z WAVE WHICH ENHANCES THE RESULTS OF VANQUISH
Comparing Vanquish ME to Coolsculpting
Vanquish uses radiofrequency to heat the subcutaneous adipose (fat) tissue. When the fat is exposed to the heat for an extended amount of time, it will be injured irreversibly, and gradually die (apoptosis). Vanquish is performed in a series of 4-6 treatments. Treatments are usually done about once per week.
- Areas which can be treated - Lower abdomen and flanks (both with one handpiece), inner and outer thighs (both with one handpiece), arms
- Larger areas than Coolsculpting can be treated in one application
- Treatment times: 45 minutes for abdomen and flanks, 30 minutes each side for inner/outer thighs
- Treatments are pain free. Outside of some heat which is controlled with a fan, Vanquish is extremely well tolerated.
- Side effects: NONE. There is no bruising, numbness, or swelling afterwards
- There are no restrictions of activity level or sun exposure after treatments
- Maintaining hydration before and afterwards is recommended. This will help flush your body of the fat cells which are injured during the procedure.
- There is no elevation in the blood levels of cholesterol, fat, or triglycerides.
- The fat cells are permanently removed. However, if your lifestyle causes you to gain weight, the remaining fat cells will enlarge.
- Results begin to become apparent in 3 weeks and take about 3 months and up to 6 months to see your final results after your last treatment.
- Studies have shown an average loss of approximately 2 inches in the waist area.