Steven F. Weiner, MD
Board Certified Head and Neck/Facial Plastic Surgeon
HIGH QUALIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS - Steven F. Weiner, MD
Steven F. Weiner is a Board Certified, Head, Neck, and Facial Plastic Surgeon. After graduating from U.C.L.A., he completed Medical School at the University of Michigan. He interned and spent his residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital where he became an instructor for 2 years in the Department of Head and Neck Surgery/Facial Plastic Surgery. World renown, The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore Maryland has been the number 1 rated hospital in the U.S. for the past 19 years, with the Department of Head and Neck Surgery rated number 1 for the past 14 years.
Dr. Weiner established his private practice in Thomasville, Georgia with great success for 10 years before envisioning the future of cosmetic procedures as non surgical. In mid 2005 he “laid down his scalpel” and began concentrating 100% of his efforts in non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and created The Aesthetic Clinique.
Dr. Weiner brings to The Aesthetic Clinique extensive experience. He has used BOTOX® for over 20 years, and several different lasers for the past 25 years. His surgical experience includes all the common facial cosmetic procedures. In addition, he has performed extensive surgeries on the head and neck for cancers, tumors, and trauma. His complete surgical experience has been exclusively dedicated to the face and neck, making him extremely knowledgeable about the anatomy, tissue characteristics, healing, and diseases of this area.
Dr. Weiner has an extensive lecturing and teaching schedule. He currently is a trainer/lecturer for the following procedures/products:
- Lutronic - Infini
- Galderma - Restylane, Restylane Silk, Sculptra, Restylane Lyft, Dysport
- Suneva - Bellafill
- Nova Threads - PDO Thread Lifts and Cannula injections of dermal fillers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Valedictorian, University High School, Los Angeles, 1980
- Magna Cum Laude, UCLA
- Chancellor's Scholar, UCLA
- Medical Degree, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Internship, General Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Academic Otolaryngology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Neurolaryngology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Faculty Member, Instructor, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, 2 years
- Board Certified, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- Private Practice Thomasville, Georgia, 10 years
- Aesthetic Clinique opening August 2005 in Gulf Place, moved to Redfish Village 2008
- Medical License - Florida. Inactive in: Maryland, North Carolina, and Georgia
- Laser Surgery experience since 1988 (YAG, CO2, Argon, IPL, Erbium 1550, Pulsed Dye, Diode, Thulium, KTP, Q-switched YAG 1064, 532)
- BOTOX® Injecting experience since 1994
- Has been/currently a Physician Preceptor for the Fraxel Dual, Infini, Spectra Laser
- Has been a Physician Trainer of Advanced Injection Techniques for BOTOX, Juvederm, and Evolence
- Participated in 2 Clinical Trials of Juvederm
- Participated in clinical trials for Fraxel and Thermage CPT
- Participated in clinical research for BOTOX Cosmetic
- Participated in clinical research for SkinMedica skincare
- Allergan (Botox, Juvederm, Latisse) Platinum Plus status, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Galderma/Medicis (Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Sculptra, Dysport) Chairman Level Recognition (top 1% in US) 2012, 2013
- SkinMedica Double Diamond Status, 2011, 2012 (Top 30 account in US, one of top 5 single MD practice)
- Black Elite Status for Radiesse - Highest Volume Level 2013
- National Society of Cosmetic Physicians - Associate
- Sculptra Aesthetic, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Perlane and Dysport Physician Trainer and Lecturer 2015
- Lecturer for Lutronic Infini (Microneedling Fractional RF)
- Physician Advisory Committee - Artefill 2014
- Training Center for Bellafill - 2015
- Galderma Presidential Champion 2014, 2015 (Highest Level of Recognition)
- Clinical trials for Lutronic Infini - New tip design - 2016
- Clinical trials Lutronic Infini Gen 2 2016/17
- Galderma Presidential Champion Elite 2016 (Highest Level of Recognition)
- Clinical trials Lutronic LaseMD 2017
- Keynote Speaker NonSurgical Symposium Melbourne, Australia, 2016, 2017
- White Paper: "Fraxel re:pair, clinical experience with first 50 patients"
- White Paper: "A Review of Radio Frequency for Skin Tightening - Finally! A Radiofrequency System That Makes Sense: The Infini From Lutronic"
- Fraxel re:pair and Fraxel Dual before and after photos for Solta Medical's website, sales team, and booth at conventions
- Fraxel Dual photos used for Solta's national advertising campaign in multiple professional magazines
- Fraxel Dual photos published in New Beauty Magazine
- Coolsculpting before and after photos published in Zeltiq's nationally distributed pamphlets for Coolsculpting
- Infini before and after photos published in their national sales brochure.
Dr. Weiner's hobbies include soccer, bocce, running, snowboarding (novice), stand up paddleboarding (YOLO), and poker. Dr. Weiner is co-founder of the Fall and Spring Bocce Tournaments at Rosemary Beach which started in Fall, 2005.
Dr Weiner won the WPT Deep Stack Main Event Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament at the IP in Biloxi, March, 2015
Board Certification (American Board of Otolaryngology) in Otolaryngology including General Otolaryngology, Otology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology, May 9, 1995.
Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
Dr. Steve Weiner is a board certified Facial Plastic/Head and Neck Surgeon. His services include BOTOX cosmetic, Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, Juvederm Ultraplus, Voluma, Sculptra, Artefill, and Radiesse injections. He also performs laser resurfacing with the new Fraxel Dual Laser, Infini, Ulthera, Zeltiq, Coolsculpting, photofacial, LightSheer Duet for Laser Hair Removal, and VBeam for acne, Rosacea and precancers. We have incorporated Dysport, and GliSODin Skin Nutrients, ZO Skin Health. He services: Destin, Panama City, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Watercolor, Watersound, Crestview, Niceville, Atlanta, Birmingham, Nashville, and Sandestin.